In honour of my youngest cousin turning 25 today, I wanted to share this series (archived on youtube) from 2007. These actors are now in their 40s and I would LOVE to see a reunion episode. GenXers and Millennials in midlife.
And now, on to the links…
- Crush Culture Peaked with the Mixtape
- A look back at the most influential bands of the 1990s
- Christina Ricci to Star in Netflix’s ‘Wednesday’ Series in Return to Addams Family Universe
- Why We Need the Gen-X Way of Having Fun Today?
- The Los Angeles Philharmonic Announces Details for Gen X Festival
- Jen Kirkman is at the Top of Her Game in OK, Gen X
- Festival Pass: This Festival is a 90s Throwback; Dine on Stage at BeachLife
- Ethan Hawke: ‘There are plenty of successful people who are total failures as human beings’
- How Severance became our favourite new mystery box tv show
- Nathan Rabin: Why Gen X Is Super Media-Literate
- A tribute to Taylor Hawkins: Leaving behind a legacy of rock
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.