Links of the week:
- Sheryl Crow: ‘Surviving breast cancer redefined who and how I am’ by Michael Segalov (theguardian.com)
- Sleater-Kinney tiny desk (home) concert (npr.org)
- Questlove Supreme podcast episode with Sleater-Kinney (iheart.com)
- How the Pacific Northwest became a coffee paradise by Jordan Michelman (pdx.eater.com)
- 11 singers who helped define the vocal style of punk rock in the 90s by Tim Stegall (altpress.com)
- Vaccination Stats – let’s all get those shots!!! (nytimes.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.